Re: TEST : Peter's Patch

On Wed, 2002-01-30 at 10:16, Emmanuel wrote:
> Moreover there are quite a lot of clean-ups for the remaining code (that
> has drastically been reduced by the patch : about 20Ko of sources and 15Ko
> of object file!), that should cure several mem leaks, overkill algo...
> I'll wait to see what happens to Peter's patch before releasing a clean-up

hahahaha

you should become a salesman :)

"no you dont get one oxyclean. if you purchase now you will get another
one for free"

"hey but thats not all. if you order today, we then give you a lifetime
warranty to your underpants too"

"wait.. you think this is all ???? nooooo we must be crazy, we give you
this mercedes s-class with 225 wheels gratis on top"

"and now the price.. all this for just 50 euro"

--
Name....: Ali Akcaagac
E-Mail..: mailto:ali.akcaagac@stud.fh-wilhelmshaven.de