Re: Bug in external editor code

> >> When invoking an external editor to edit stuff already in the send
> >message
> >> window the last line is duplicated if it contains only a newline
> >character.
> >> The attached patch is again current cvs and fixes the problem.
> >Whoops... My fault. Thanks for fixing this !
> >
> >Btw. The balsa2 port is progressing very quickly, though I think I'll
> >need some help with the AddressEntry widget :(
> Could you elaborate on the help you need for this widget?
I believe it needs to be re-implemented or at least rewritten for a
large part, since gtk internals changed. I don't have that much
experience on writing Gtk widgets, so I'll need some help on that.

Jelmer

--
Jelmer Vernooij <jelmer@nl.linux.org> - http://nl.linux.org/~jelmer/
Development And Underdevelopment: http://library.thinkquest.org/C0110231/