[Q]

	Hi all,
I wonder if I'm alone to see that : I fetch my mails with fetchmail,
during the load I click on the "Check" button several times to see if I
can quickly answer to one or two e-mails. Then after disconnection I click
on "Check" to load the last mails. But sometimes after halting the machine
(it's the only case I've sen that but perhaps I can manage to reproduce it
just closing/restarting Balsa) when I launch Balsa I have new mails that
were not present before and they are marked as unread (and obviously I
didn't connect in between). So it seems to me that Balsa has forgotten
these mails somewhere during the preceding session and that now it
remembers them?
If someone has also seen that, tell me please!
Bye
Manu