Re: Code Indenting

On Sun, 2002-01-13 at 04:16, Peter Bloomfield wrote:
>  From reading HACKING and some discussion a while ago, I believe that
>
> indent -kr -psl -nut
>
> is preferred. I put these options in my ~/.indent.pro, and use indent
> on all my changes. It doesn't compress the files, but it should make
> them more easily edited by a wider group.

well i 2/3 agree to the command options here. i am no friend of the
-nut parameter since it replaces all tabs with spaces and this is for
sure no good idea. i went through a lot of code the past minutes where
i was sure that people used indent over it (e.g. galeon) and they still
keep the tab'ing and i would vote too to keep them.

--
Name....: Ali Akcaagac
E-Mail..: mailto:ali.akcaagac@stud.fh-wilhelmshaven.de