Re: Balsa 2.0

On 2002.01.12 18:37 Jelmer Vernooij wrote:
> Just to prevent from doing double work, I'm working on porting balsa
> to GNOME2.

great! This is definetely a wonderful thing. I/we also thought about it
but since we realized that it is going to take some time before gnome-2.0
becomes widespread, this target was deferred.

I expect that the most difficult part to do will be to port LibBalsaEntry
because this widget manipulates some interal structures of GtkEntry...

Anyway, keep us informed.

-pawel