NTLM authentication

Hi all,

as some of you already know I've been working on getting support for NTLM
authentication in libESMTP (which will of course be useful to balsa).  I'm
just about at the point of having some viable code to offer for experimental
purposes, however I currently do not have access to an SMTP server which
implements NTLM authentication.

If anyone can provide me with a SMTP server and an account I can use to submit
some test mails, that would be extremely useful.  When I've got to the point
of actually authenticating with NTLM and sending a message, I'll release the
code as a patch against the current libESMTP source.

The code I've got is taken from fetchmail which in turn is taken from Samba.
One caveat, this is GPL code and libESMTP is LGPL.  Patched versions of
libESMTP must also be considered GPL only when I do this.  This should not be
a problem for most users.

However, now that I know more of what's going on in NTLM, I'm also working on
an implementation of NTLM auth from scratch and using OpenSSL to provide the
crypto code.  This will be released under the LGPL and OpenSSL's licence which
is the normal libESMTP licence.  Watch this space.

--
Regards
Brian Stafford