Re: gpg support?

On Wed, 2002-01-09 at 17:17, Jelmer Vernooij wrote:
> Laurent Cheylus and I are currently working on it. We will be using
> the gpgme library (www.gnupg.org) to implement it.

hi,

well i have investigated a lot of hours into MUTT the past weeks and
don't understand why we need to use the gpgme library at all. mutt
supports pgp and gpg out of the house already. wouldn't it make more
sense using these stuff that already exists ?

--
Name....: Ali Akcaagac
E-Mail..: mailto:ali.akcaagac@stud.fh-wilhelmshaven.de