Re: PATCH: gcc3.x __FUNCTION__ fix

On Sat, 2002-01-05 at 18:57, Pawel Salek wrote:
> In other words, using __func__ would mean we require C-99 compatible
> compiler, which is not something I would like to do at the moment (I
> believe gcc is the only available compiler that implements this standard),
> unless there is no other way to make gcc-3.0 compile balsa.

well, the problem is gcc 3.0.3 is complaining during compile e.g. if you
use -Werror it STOPS and spits out (warnings are beeing taken as errors)
so i recommend to implement a check for explicit gcc3.0.3 in this case
we need to implement some ifdef to check what compiler is used otherwise
you may earn a lot of rants by people using gcc3.0.3 i recommend looking
into the galeon sources to figure out their way of compiler guessing.

--
Name....: Ali Akcaagac
E-Mail..: mailto:ali.akcaagac@stud.fh-wilhelmshaven.de