Re: db2html

On 2002.01.04 12:06 Pawel Salek wrote:
> On 2002.01.03 13:13 Okki wrote:
>> Would you mind using gnome-db2html rather than db2html ? On my
>> Debian,
>> the gnome-db2html package takes one or two Mb of disk, whereas
>> docbook-utils and deps take about 75 Mb. I did a link from db2html to
>> gnome-db2html, and the build process goes fine. If you could use
>> that as
>> a default, that would be a good thing
>
> 1. where does gnome-db2html come from? I cannot find it on my system
> (RH7.2)
>
> 2. are you sure gnome-db2html does not depend on docbook-utils? I
> cannot imagine something is able to process sgml without respective
> DTDs.
>
> -pawel

A version of it appears to be built as part of Nautilus-1.06.

--

          _
   | |V| / '                       ||  MacroHard --                   \
\_| | | \_,                       ||     the perfection of form over |
----------------------------------||     substance, marketing over   |
Web:  http://www.borgsdemons.com  ||     performance, and greed over |
AIM:  johnmcooper                 ||     design . . .                |
Public Key:  http://www.borgsdemons.com/Personal/pgpkey.asc          |