[BUG]

	Hi all,
here is a curious bug : I checked my mails, read them (browsing with next
unread) but after I read the last unread one the mailbox stayed in green
(the color I specified for a mailbox with unread mails). This occured for
several mailboxes, and that's the first time I see that. The only thing
"special" I did was to open the preferences dialog, I don't know if this
is related (and yes I check if I changed the colors, but no ;-).
Bye
Manu