Re: Problem with SMTP/STARTTLS
- From: Glenn Trigg <glenn aus compgen com>
- To: Brian Stafford <brian stafford uklinux net>
- Cc: Pawel Salek <pawsa theochem kth se>, balsa-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Problem with SMTP/STARTTLS
- Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2002 10:48:22 +1100
One other thing I've just discovered...
It seems that the hostname you specify in the "Remote SMTP Server"
field must exactly match the CN in the servers certificate for the TLS
connection to work.
Is that correct?
I don't remember seeing that in the doco, but there was a reply to an
earlier TLS question that eluded to this.
][Date Next] [Thread Prev