Patch (sort of..): Suggestions to Balsa

Hi,

This is the result of my attempts of implementing the my own suggestions.
Although I wanted help I'm giving up because I just don't have enough
background - my GTK knowledge is NULL and to learn it doesn't fit on my
time schedule. I thought that these corrections would be simple to make,
even for someone without previous knowledge as myself, but my attemps have
the side effect of warning and critical output statements giving the
impression that I'm introducing more bugs as I proceed and I don't want to
do that.

I just post the patch here for someone with deeper knowledge wanting to
apply these suggestions won't have to do all of the hand-editing of the
menus.

I'm going to stick to testing & debugging for now on since this don't
require such a deep knowledge of GTK and is something I'm used to do.

Regards,

José Fonseca

balsa-toggle2mark.patch