Re: Reply-To header

Am 2002.02.21 10:31 schrieb(en) Brian Stafford:

> Omitting To: Cc: and Bcc: headers from a message is entirely legal
> according to RFC 2822.  A message is required only to provide
> originator fields and Date:
>
> So balsa does nothing wrong when To/Cc/Bcc are empty provided the
> SMTP envelope lists the correct recipients.

Depends on your definition of "wrong".

"Reply to Group" is a nice to have feature that should simplify mailing
list usage. So if you select this option, Balsa really ought to fill in
the To: header. Not because of the RFCs, but because this is the sole
reason of "Reply to Group"'s existence.

Unfortunately, "Reply to Group" doesn't work on my installation.