Re: Reply-To header

On 2002.02.20 04:58 Brian Stafford wrote:

> <cynical>
> Going by the reactions over the last year or so to every attempt to
> improve standards compliant behaviour in Balsa, I wonder at times why
> any of us bother trying.  It seems like users are far happier with
> any old crap that fails to interoperate reliably so long as the
> behaviour fits their particular prejudice about what is supposed to
> happen.
> </cynical>

Brian,
<on the soapbox>
Count me out on this.  I find Balsa as it is to be logical in how it
handles mail.  I'm all for compliance.  In the year or so I've been
using Balsa it's improved tremendously.  Thanks to everyone for their
good work on it!  So I'm one user who votes no for keeping the old crap
and the old bugs and the old misbehaviours.  Bring on the new crap!

Rikke
</off the soapbox>