Re: Balsa 2

On Thu, 2002-02-14 at 18:41, Jelmer Vernooij wrote:
> You haven't heard from me in some while. I have done some more work on
> balsa 2, but still have probs with addressbookentry. Could I put my
> sources on a CVS server somewhere so others can look at them and help
> - that would improve the progress?

i welcome this. i want to migrate to gnome2 complete and it would be sad
without a gnome2 email mua. evolution still needs a LONG time until it
gets ready for gnome2 so it would be cool to be the first one.

but this means it needs more than it gets right now:
- gconf support (not that i like it but it seem to be a must for gnome2)
- remove depracted librarycalls.
- ui polish etc.
- code polish.

the only info i got so far is some stuff there some stuff here but no
real roadmap for balsa... what is going on right now any comments or
something ? i think a more serious attempt to get balsa moving is needed
than doing some tweaks there and here to get it running on gnome2.

--
Name....: Ali Akcaagac
E-Mail..: mailto:ali.akcaagac@stud.fh-wilhelmshaven.de