Re: balsa 1.2.4: Attachment display hosed on umlauts

On Thu, 14 Feb 2002, Jules Bean wrote:

> I don't accept that.
>
> It is a bug, if it doesn't at least show an error to the user.

It shows the error -- if you start it from a terminal, but users usually
choose Balsa from the GNOME menu and thus don't see it. I second the
request for an error requestor, but I'm not sure GTK+ supports this.

--
Matthias Andree

safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."         Benjamin Franklin