Re: Basic Mailbox Question

On Thu, 2002-02-07 at 22:39, Barry Skidmore wrote:
> I just upgraded to Balsa 1.3.1 so that I can use message filtering.
> What type of mailboxes should I create to move messages from the Inbox
> into folders, based on message filter criteria.  Currently my messages
> are stored in /var/spool/mail.

well that dir above is ok thats your normal inbox and shouldnt be
changed if possible. i for my own filter for lists e.g. if i am
subscribed on galeon then i did a galeon list, then a vim list etc.
usually stored in ~/mail as mbox format.

--
Name....: Ali Akcaagac
E-Mail..: mailto:ali.akcaagac@stud.fh-wilhelmshaven.de