Re: feature request

 --- Peter Bloomfield  wrote:

> Perhaps a new configurable string:
>
> Message window title: "Message %s" (with %f for the
> `From' address, and
> other possibilities? What should the key characters
> be?)

Sorry for the late reply, been flooded with work...

Yes, yes, that'd be super 8-) Having the ability to
actually choose what to display in the titlebar would
be really great, I could definitely use that! Maybe
something like %s for Subject: and %f for From: like
you said and something like %F for short address, I
mean just the email addy, instead of the "FirstName
LastName <myname@myisp.co.uk>" thingy.

On another front, there's another issue with balsa I
thought it'd be worth mentioning - when I open a
message in a new window, sometimes there's a whole lot
of blank space in the headers pane, below all the
_actual_ headers. This is specially noticeable if the
Cc: or To: field is large, (large being more than 7 or
8 recipients). It also happens in the message body
pane, a big load of scrollable blank lines appear
after the message's text. But if I click the `Full
headers' icon twice, i mean, showing and then hiding
them again, everything is fine and dandy, no more
blank space. I'm not really sure I'm giving a clear
enough description of what's happening, if you can't
make any sense of my words I suppose I could take a
few screen captures to illustrate this.

Kind regards,

/kj