>From ksowinsk@ariel.vla.nrao.edu Wed Aug 21 18:01 MDT 2002
From: ksowinsk@aoc.nrao.edu (VLA Online System)
Date: Thu Aug 22 01:01:21 2002
To: bbutler
Subject: tipper-results

   no funny business there that i can see...

and one more possible enhancement:

 - i'd like to have more control over printing.  it used to be that
   there was a PrintCommand switch under [Printing] in ~/.gnome/balsa
   but that doesn't seem to do anything any more, as far as i can tell
   (it makes no difference what i change it to).  it would be nice
   to have this (or some equivalent) back...

	-bryan butler
	 associate scientist
	 national radio astronomy observatory