[BUG] : possible deadlock

	Hi all,
there is IMO a possible deadlock in libbalsa_mailbox_imap_open
(libbalsa/mailbox_imap.c). Indeed we grab the mailbox lock first (holding
the gdk lock) then we release the gdk lock. This does not follow the
threading rules in HACKING file. I guess it is OK because if another part
of the code grabs the mailbox lock but not the gdk one it won't in general
try to grab the gdk one after, so, that's only a guess, I think there
could not be a deadlock. But still if we have these rules in HACKING we
should follow them.
Bye
Manu