Re: compiling problems balsa 1.3.5 on Solaris

On 2002.04.24 15:22 Scott Bain wrote:
> Having a problem compiling any version of Balsa above 1.2.4 on my
> Solaris machine.
>
> Configure is fine, and the normal switches are set, --disable-flock
> --enable-fcntl --disable-more-warnings etc.
> but during the make process itt falls over thus:

It looks like M_READ symbol collision mentioned already on the list. I
did not want to mess with libmutt and replace M_READ as it was
suggested with something else but apparently there is no way around it.
Or is there?

-pawel --
Pawel Salek (pawsa@theochem.kth.se) http://www.theochem.kth.se/~pawsa/
Theoretical Chemistry Division, KTH