Re: Per mailbox identity patch

Am 2002.04.10 14:11 schrieb(en) Brian Stafford:
> Hi all,
>
> I've done half a patch for setting a per mailbox default identity fro use
> when replying to messages.  Half a patch because its only the basic
> mechanism and no UI changes.  I've tested it by manually editing
> ~/.gnome/balsa, so far it works OK for me.

First of all: Thanks to Brian, a really useful patch!

It works as expected, but I usually have 20Mailboxes, and all are nested in
a nice Tree.
I just let procmail filter everything in the right place...

If I now want to specify a default identity I have to create something like
this:

[mailbox-Balsa]
Path=/home/moh/mail/progs/balsa
Type=LibBalsaMailboxMbox
Name=Balsa
Identity=steffen_mailinglist

But now this MBox appears as Balsa in the maintree and as balsa in the
progs/-branch
Consequently Balsa uses the set default-identity and balsa not...

So my question:
How can I profit of Brian's patch AND still use the TreeView?

cu
/Steffen

--
  /"\
  \ /  ASCII Ribbon Campaign    |      Try Not!