Re: newmail.wav (was Re: I'm new to balsa and can't get it to work ...)

Alex,
Those all seem like great custom sounds.  Unfortunately they all originate
from two sources: (1) commercial sources like AOL and Prodigy or (2)
Unknown.  Packaging any of these without permission seems like an
invitation to trouble.  Getting permission may well be more trouble than
it is worth.  This was why I suggested we make our own or borrow sounds
from another GPL'd project.  As always this is just my $0.02.

Michael

On 2002.04.08 09:06 Axel H. Siebenwirth wrote:
> hey,
>
> I found a nice page where there are some nice newmail sounds..
> just take a look, maybe ya?ll find something.
>
> http://wso.williams.edu/~eudora/eudora-alert-sounds.html
>
> axel
--- Michael Broaddus <mbroaddu@indy.net> ---
--- Mon Apr  8 11:46:27 2002             ---
--- gpgkey: 0x59DD97A4 www.keyserver.net ---