Re: filters and multi-level mailboxes

On 06 Apr 2002, 04:08:38 PM Adi Fairbank wrote:
> However, I'm having a problem with the mail filters feature, in that I have
> many many mailboxes (in mbox format), in many different directories.  When I
> try to make a filter to move a message to one of them, only a single level
> of mailboxes shows up.  So since I have so many mailboxes, it scrolls off
> the page and I can't pick the one I want.
> Could you just allow an optional free text field for the user to type in the
> mailbox they want to move the message to?  Either that or support
> multi-level mailboxes?

Adi,
I'll second your reqwuest - I also have a lot of mailboxes and this happens to
me regularly as well. I tend to get around it by archiving folders to cd ;| I
have had a look through the code myself but I don't know enough about gtk+ to
be able to figure out what to tweak.

Pawel / Carlos? any ideas?

thanks,
James

--
TSG Engineer (Kernel/Storage)           828 Pacific Highway
APAC Customer Care Centre               Gordon NSW

Failfast panic: those controlling voices in my head have
stopped telling me what to do.....

Read about the VOS Initiative at http://www.vosinitiative.com