Hidden IMAP Folders

Since swapping from Balsa 1.2.4 to 1.3.4, I've found a problem with
subfolders to my INBOX on startup.  My set up is that I'm using Balsa to
connect to an Exchange 2000 server using IMAP, and I have a number of
subfolders of my INBOX.  I have my balsa Inbox pointing to the IMAP INBOX.

When I start up balsa, it only shows the INBOX and other folders from the
Exchange server, but none of the INBOX subfolders.  To see these folders I
have to select "rescan" for the server.  I have set the scan depth for IMAP
folders to 10 (even though it is only a maximum of 4).

What appears to happen is that the definition of the INBOX as a simple IMAP
folder seems to override the definition for the server as a whole, until I
do a rescan.

For the record, I'm running Balsa 1.3.4 on a RedHat 7.2 system, connecting
to an Exchange 2000 server running IMAP.

Frank