Re: printing new letter - horror

On 2002.04.04 11:07 Franz M. Sauerzopf wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I'm using 1.3.3, and had a horrible experience. After writing a
> letter for about one hour, I decided to print it out to find any
> errors before sending it off. Happily, I pressed the Print button and
> balsa died, dragging my draft into the depths of nowhere.

I could reproduce it. I have a patch fixing the crash but it needs some
extra testing to verify that it does not break the internationalization
(the bug was introduced whe the capability of handling different
charsets within single message were introduced: this worked perfect for
received messages but failed for the ones about to be send).

Thanks for the report.

Pawel