Re: more bugs detected

On 2001.09.27 14:28:10 +0200 wil wrote:
> >  - click the last mail shown in your email list (usually bottom message)
> >    now go out of that mailbox and go to another one. now go back to that
> >    list. instead showing the last message again, message - 1 will be
> >    shown the selection is correct but the mail shown not. you need to
> >    reclick on the mail.
>
> I can't seem to reproduce this.  My build is probably one day old from the
> CVS trunk though, did anyone fix this recently?

oki, well do this open one of your large mailboxes pop3 your emails so
they are be placed into your local mailbox folders. now expand all tabs.
sometimes you get one last message that wont be shown with the 'next unread
message' you need to scroll down to enable that one manually with an
mouseclick.

now go out of that mailbox and open another one. now go back to the previous
one and you see the message is selected correctly but the content is different
it shows the content of the mail before.

> >   - in the menu we have 'reply to group' and in the toolbar factory we
> >     use 'reply to list' ... now what ? besides the icon is horrible :) but
> >     thats not the problem.
>
> I happen to think that the icon is fine. In the menu you can only see a
> red dot for the 2 figures, but in the toolbar factory it looks good. But
> yes, there is a naming inconsistency.

yeah, well the icons arent layed out correctly, 16x16 pixels should be used
but some of them are rendered to 16x15 which is ugly but hey icons are easily
substitutable.

> >  - clicking a message in the list, now keep the selection pressed and
> >    move around... oki you can d&d now but why does it trash the whole
> >    line ?
>
> What do you mean by "trash the whole line"? It seems that the default for
> drag and drop is "copy" and not move, is that the correct behavior?

select one mail, keep pressing the left mouse so you get the D&D clip shown
now whiggle the mouse exactly over the same selected line several times and
see what uglyness you get.

> >  - outbox still shows 1 no matter if nothing is inside
>
> Yep, same problem here.

yeah

--
Name....: Ali Akcaagac