more bugs detected

some bugs:

- click the last mail shown in your email list (usually bottom message)
  now go out of that mailbox and go to another one. now go back to that
  list. instead showing the last message again, message - 1 will be shown
  the selection is correct but the mail shown not. you need to reclick
  on the mail.

- in the menu we have 'reply to group' and in the toolbar factory we use
  'reply to list' ... now what ? besides the icon is horrible :) but thats
  not the problem.

- clicking a message in the list, now keep the selection pressed and move
  around... oki you can d&d now but why does it trash the whole line ?

- outbox still shows 1 no matter if nothing is inside

--
Name....: Ali Akcaagac
E-Mail..: mailto:ali.akcaagac@stud.fh-wilhelmshaven.de