Re: Balsa v1.2.pre3 on Solaris8 - I have it compiled and working...

On 2001.09.18 08:56 James McPherson - TSG Engineer wrote:
>  	./configure --prefix=/usr/local --disable-flock \

Does anybody knows a way to detect that the flock functions should not be
used (like on Sun).
Is following line in configure.in good enough (+ probably some extra
informative message error).

AC_CHECK_FUNC(flock)

Basically, configure should fail on Sun, I believe, when flock functions
are enabled.
/Pawel
--
Pawel Salek, Theoretical Chemistry, SCFAB, Stockholm
http://www.theochem.kth.se/~pawsa/