Re: ANNOUNCE: balsa-1.2.0

On 2001.09.24 12:41 Matthias Andree wrote:
>  Ok, I updated the library and got it to compile, but IMAP is broken,
>  nothing works.
>   If I click on an IMAP box, a requester pops up, asking for my password,
>  but I cannot do anything, enter password, click abort/ok, nothing
>  happens. Moving around the PW requester, the balsa window below it is
>  not refreshed.
>   Instead, I get these a lot:
>   GLib-WARNING **: g_main_iterate(): main loop already active in another
>  thread

I think this is a real bug (I vaguely remember somebody reporting it
before) that should get fixed (I will have a look at it).

The workaround is to specify the password when you configure the IMAP
mailbox. That's what apparently most people do.

/Pawel
--
Pawel Salek, Theoretical Chemistry, SCFAB, Stockholm
http://www.theochem.kth.se/~pawsa/