LDAP expand alias

Hi,

I've recently started using Balsa and I think it's great. But I do have
some problems with the expand alias option for LDAP address books. I've
enabled it, but it doesn't do anything. If I type a name (when composing a
message) which can be found in a GnomeCard address folder then it expands
as I type. But nothing happens with the LDAP addresses. Did I forget to
enable some option or is this feature not supported for LDAP?

I've looked through the mail-archives quickly, but couldn't find anything.
So I hope I do not ask something which is already discussed.

And one other tiny question. Is there a reason wy the unread and total
numbers of the mailboxes only appear after I've clicked on them?

Steven

e-mail: steven@frog.nl

Frog Navigation B.V.
Cartesiusweg 120