Initial sort of inbox

Hello list !

I am a little annoyed about the order of my inbox folder. I would like
to have my mail sorted by date with new messages a to bottom. I
get this by clicking on the date-column, but it would be nice, if this
could be made the default (or better be remembered from my last
balsa-session).
Another point I miss is a keyboard-shortcut for sending a message.
Something like CTRL+S in the compose-window.

Most probably all these things are quite unimportant and you have
a lot to do with other stuff, but hope this is still the right place for
suggestions like that.

Anyway, balsa is great !

--
Chris