Re: PATCH: Display (additional) inline parts
- From: Jules Bean <jules jellybean co uk>
- To: Toralf Lund <toralf kscanners com>
- Cc: Balsa Mailing List <balsa-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: PATCH: Display (additional) inline parts
- Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2001 16:03:40 +0100
On Mon, Sep 03, 2001 at 04:48:22PM +0200, Toralf Lund wrote:
> On 2001.09.03 15:48 Jules Bean wrote:
> > This seems saner to me: when I select the multipart/ message, I see a
> > display of all its inline children. If I do select a particular child,
> > for some reason, that means I only want to see that one.
> Probably, but how should the selection be handled? You could quite easily
> create a "flat" icon list containing *all* parts, or at least the ones of
> type "multipart/mixed" in addition to the text ones, but perhaps we really
> want something a bit more hierarchical?
Yes, IMO we do.
] [Thread Prev