Re: PATCH: Display (additional) inline parts

On 2001.09.03 15:48 Jules Bean wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 03, 2001 at 03:36:19PM +0200, Toralf Lund wrote:
> > 3. The way parts are related should also be visualised somehow in the
> icon
> > list. Perhaps we even want to be able to select the "parent" - and
> display
> > all its inline parts when we do - rather than looking for siblings of
> > simple parts.
>
> This seems saner to me: when I select the multipart/ message, I see a
> display of all its inline children. If I do select a particular child,
> for some reason, that means I only want to see that one.
Probably, but how should the selection be handled? You could quite easily
create a "flat" icon list containing *all* parts, or at least the ones of
type "multipart/mixed" in addition to the text ones, but perhaps we really
want something a bit more hierarchical?