Re: 1.2Pre3 - Can't open mailbox error
- From: Pawel Salek <pawsa theochem kth se>
- To: Kurt Guenther <Kurt Guenther serent com>
- Cc: Balsa List <balsa-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: 1.2Pre3 - Can't open mailbox error
- Date: Sat, 01 Sep 2001 11:30:11 +0200
Kurt Guenther wrote:
> I keep getting the following error:
> Fatal error! Could not reopen mail box.
> It looks like mail from my pop3 keeps getting downloaded and redownloaded, so I'm getting quite a few duplicate messages. I didn't see this with "pre2".
This has been reported to bugzilla
I think it is related to recent changes to POP3 code that allowed
spooling POP mail to arbitrary mailboxes.
Pawel Salek, firstname.lastname@example.org
Theoretical Chemistry, Dept of Chemistry, Univ of Oslo
] [Thread Prev