Re: ANNOUNCE: balsa-1.2.2

On 2001.10.31 22:07 Matthew Weier O'Phinney wrote:
> I've been compiling balsa myself for a while now, and I've never seen
> this before:
>
> if test "no" = 'yes' ; then             \
>         jw -c /etc/sgml/catalog balsa.sgml -o balsa; \
> else                                            \
>         db2html balsa.sgml;     \
> fi
> /bin/sh: db2html: command not found

This is used to compile the help files. The only difference is that that
command used to fail silently for you. If you want to return to the former
behavior, preceed db2html with '-', i.e. replace 'db2html' with '-db2html'
in help/C/Makefile.am or helpC/Makefile.in and configure (or replace it in
help/C/Makefile *after* configuring balsa).

/Pawel
--
Pawel Salek, Theoretical Chemistry, SCFAB, Stockholm
http://www.theochem.kth.se/~pawsa/