Re: ANNOUNCE: balsa-1.2.2

I've been compiling balsa myself for a while now, and I've never seen this
before:

if test "no" = 'yes' ; then             \
         jw -c /etc/sgml/catalog balsa.sgml -o balsa; \
else                                            \
         db2html balsa.sgml;     \
fi
/bin/sh: db2html: command not found
make[3]: *** [index.html] Error 127
make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/matthew/downloads/balsa-1.2.2/help/C'
make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/matthew/downloads/balsa-1.2.2/help'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/matthew/downloads/balsa-1.2.2'
make: *** [all-recursive-am] Error 2

I did some research, and found out that db2html is part of a "stylesheets"
package used to convert DocBook files to HTML -- and is supposedly a core
part of the gnome help system. Furthermore, it required sgml-common, jade,
and docbook...

The funny thing is: I'm using slackware, and I don't have any of these
things installed, and I've had no problems compiling balsa before. Is this
a new dependency?

Thanks,
Matthew