Bcc-Handling

I just sended a mail to a friend of me with a bcc back to my account
The odd thing is that the bcc header in the mail to me was full visible.
Now I tested it with a mail to all of my accounts:

and: It seems that balsa sends 2 messages 1 to the people in to without bcc
and the second to all of the bcc-mail addis with the bcc-header...

Shouldn't it be that nobody of the people in bcc see each other.
I'm not sure what the rfcs say to that but I think it's a little bit
confusing.

cu
/Steffen

--
"Krieg ist nichts anderes als die Vorbereitung des Friedens
          mit bewährten bzw. bewehrten Mitteln."