Re: Fwd: Re: ANNOUNCE: Balsa-1.2.1 released. [wabbit tvec net]

On 2001.10.25 03:14 John Merryweather Cooper wrote:
> gnome-multipart-alternative.png
> gnome-multipart-mixed.png
> [....]
> My FreeBSD port doesn't hang, but I have console messages about these
> two missing icons.  Where are they?

I guess they need to be created and distributed with balsa... Balsa uses
gnome/gmc icons for several mime types but the available list does not
include icons specific to mail messages like multipart/alternative and
multipart/mixed.

/Pawel
--
Pawel Salek, Theoretical Chemistry, SCFAB, Stockholm
http://www.theochem.kth.se/~pawsa/