Re: Postpone button in 1.2.1?

On 24/10 2001 22:30 Rikke D . Giles wrote:
>> release
>> >
>> > As far as I can see save does something different then postpone. Save
>> > saves a copy of the message in the Draftbox and keeps the window open.
>> > Postpone saves the message and closes the window!
>>
>> strange but i still have the postphone button...
>
> Postpone is in the dropdown file menu, isn't it?  Seems to have moved
> there, with no corresponding button.
I don't think the toolbar ever had a "Postpone" button in the strict
sense; it was always called "Save". What it used to do, though, was to
save _and_ close the window, just like Postpone in the menu bar, but I
changed it (I submitted a patch, that is, and someone else committed it)
to save, but _not_ close the window, as I think that's what "Save" means.
I guess I should have added a new "Postpone" as well, but I didn't...

- Toralf