Re: Praise and questions for 1.2.1

(replying to myself)

On 2001.10.21 22:15 Andy Piper wrote:
> Can someone please tell me the purpose of the Draftbox? I can
> Postpone the sending of a message (say, if I don't have time
> to finish a long e-mail, or a reply), and the message will end
> up there. However, if I reopen that message by
> double-clicking, there doesn't seem to be any easy way of
> continuing to edit it before sending. Am I missing something
> obvious?

Duuuh... that would be the "Continue" button then, right?

I guess I never explored the toolbar properly; there doesn't
seem to be a menu option for this. Sorry.

Well, apart from the crash I just had (customised the toolbar;
typed a message; clicked to send -> unreproducible crash and
loss of LARGE mail -> not happy), I'm astounded by 1.2.1 - keep
this up!

--
Andy Piper - Farnborough, Hampshire (UK)
andy.piper@freeuk.com - ICQ #86489434