Re: unbehave detected

On 2001.10.21 07:17 Pawel Salek wrote:

> > no, they are marked as beeing new... the NEW envelope is beeing placed
> > before
> > when the whole thread is opened once. the marking blue bold stuff works
> > ok.
>
> I have recently seen it ONCE and could not reproduce it. /Pawel

Hmmm... What I see is that when a new message arrives for a collapsed
thread, it is counted in the mailbox 'unread' count, the mailbox name
is displayed in color, but there is no indication in the message index
window -- I have to click on the appropriate '+' widget to explode the
thread so all messages show, then the new one will show up with the
envelop icon. What is worse, the 'next unread' button doesn't go to
new messages in collapsed threads, so I have to go explode all these
threads until I by chance hit on the one that's got the new message.
Not convenient :-(

Thanks. WIllem Riede.