Re: new ver. of balsa?

> > 2. There are couple of things that I would like to do in the 1.3.x series
> > (and I have impression, many other people as well). A number of things are
> > inevitable: we should migrate to gtk+-1.3/2.0 and gnome-vfs, for example.
> > We have to consider gconf, few things would become easier if we used it.
> > MIME handling bugs me. I consider gmime superior to libmutt but it is not
> > that easy to switch, and using gmime in one or two places only does not
> > sound appealing to me.
> >
> Exactly. I've been meaning to talk to fejj about it as the status of gmime
> and it's relation to gnome (and ximian :)) seems unclear to me.

ive talked to him already... answer ... its no OFFICIAL part of GNOME and
never will and has at least nothing to do with gnome at all. its something
made on his own.. if you wish i can paste the exact lines of the chatlog but
i need to search then.

--
Name....: Ali Akcaagac
E-Mail..: mailto:ali.akcaagac@stud.fh-wilhelmshaven.de