Re: PATCH: anti memleak part 1

On 2001.10.18 18:37 Ali Akcaagac wrote:
> mkay, thanks for verification.. the other code seem to be still
> valid...

Not quite. Freeing the result of gtk_entry_get_text() would cause memory
corruption last time I checked. I dare ask, do you actually RTFM and test
your patches? (also "if(ptr) g_free(ptr)" is pointless: RTFM of g_free(),
or the source).

It is very time consuming to sieve through the patches and look for hidden
gems.

/Pawel
--
Pawel Salek, Theoretical Chemistry, SCFAB, Stockholm
http://www.theochem.kth.se/~pawsa/