Re: gnome-pim

On 2001.10.17 03:31 m96 wrote:
> "You should also know, however, that gnome-pim is essentially
> deprecated in favor of Evolution; I'm really only putting in patches
> which I receive or fixing minor bugs, rather than doing any real new
> development.  At some point in the future, it will probably be
> removed from the core GNOME distribution."

This has been known for a while. I just hope that it will be possible to
interoperate with evolution, I have never looked at this. Has anyone?

Is it possible to install evolution's address book without the rest, or it
is another all or nothing solution?

I am not in favour of adding an address book to balsa, but I will do what
is necessary.

/Pawel
--
Pawel Salek, Theoretical Chemistry, SCFAB, Stockholm
http://www.theochem.kth.se/~pawsa/