Re: SFL and Balsa

I think Timothy is referring to S/MIME the message signing/encryption
standard. I'm sure it would be a feasible task. Have you personally used
SFL or looked into its API? I would think that OpenSSL would be a better
choice since it is already being used by Balsa in the IMAP code.

Another thing is, it is fairly difficult to both support S/MIME and PGP at
the same time (I don't even know of any commercial mailer that can do it).
GPG Made Easy is an API that is supposed to be generic but it looks pretty
young a project.

wil.