Attaching and quoting messages

Balsa would be greatly enhanced by a capability to attach or quote an
arbitrary message. The `File' menu could be expanded to:
   Include file...
   Include message
   Attach file...
   Attach message
where the `message' versions would refer to the currently selected
message.  (Well, I guess it could be
   Include file...
   Include message...
   Attach file...
   Attach message...
where the `message' versions would pop up an index to choose from, but
that's more advanced!)

It would also be nice to be able to drag'n'drop a message into the text
area or the attachments area to do the same things: include (quoted),
and attach (verbatim), respectively.  Which brings me to the
point...there's already some code in src/sendmsg-window.c for receiving
drag'n'dropped stuff, but I can't figure out what it does.  Can anyone
offer a clue?

Any other comments are welcome, as always.