Re: POP3 Audit

> > One last clue: a while ago, before some upgrade (and there've been so
> > many!), I used to get a console message `program received real-time signal
> > 32' when this type of failure happened; now there's nothing.
> >
> upgrade ? glibc ? glib ?

i am upgraded mostly to the absolute new tools, libs etc. well i know that
some of them still have their issues but theres nothing out that wont have
any bugs in so its a rotating circle..

but whenever an serious update happens that lead into changes of libraries
or compiler then i do a WHOLE recompile of my entire system to an empty
partition, boot into that one. kill my old parition and move the new one
back... usually 2 days of work but its worth it.. also keeps my system
clean from shit...

--
Name....: Ali Akcaagac
E-Mail..: mailto:ali.akcaagac@stud.fh-wilhelmshaven.de