Re: Duplicate Mail folder

On 2001.10.05 00:34 Jonathan Kelly wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I accidentally marked one of my local mail folders as the Inbox. I
> then remarked my IMAP entry as Inbox. Now when I open up balsa the
> local folder shows up twice in the left-hand pane. I checked, there
> is definitely only one folder!
>
> Bug?

Feature!

> Any ideas how to fix it? Not really causing any problems, but
> annoying.
>
> Cheers.
> Jonathan Kelly.

When you marked it as the Inbox, an entry for that mailbox was added to
~/.gnome/balsa. When you changed back to another mailbox as Inbox, that
entry remained. Now, when you start Balsa, the entry triggers one line
in the display, and the presence of the file in the local folder tree
triggers another. Try doing it a few times, and see the duplicates
build up!

I believe the solution is to (delicately!) identify which line
corresponds to the unwanted ~/.gnome/balsa entry, and delete it.