Re: Ident patch

On 2001.10.01 22:28:55 +0200 hitched97 wrote:
> This seems to be a rather haphazard way of doing this.  What we need is
> a way to keep the signature separate from the message body until the
> message is sent - perhaps by having a separate text box in the compose
> window, similar to the headers in the message view.  Any thoughts?

why do i get the feeling that i dont like the sentence
'... spearate text box ...' i just want composing my email
and get the signature appened to it as it currently does.
its already a lot of clutter receiving emails that contain
3-4 separate windows in it where you dont really know where
they belong to....

--
Name....: Ali Akcaagac
E-Mail..: mailto:ali.akcaagac@stud.fh-wilhelmshaven.de